Ever miss someone so badly you can't breathe?

Where is my life going? What am I doing? Why can I not crush this overwhelming anger and melancholy?

It's been so busy lately. Jax turned 2, with every frill and twist I could add to the occasion. We had a huge party, nothing super fancy but a great time. I put a lot of effort into planning the whole thing. In the end even the grandparents ended up in a water fight on the front lawn. It gives me hope that I may never have to grow up.

Since then I've been involved in a Craftster swap.

My aged dog has kicked up with mammary tumors. She's otherwise in good health for her age, so no imminent worries, and I'm not letting myself worry about the future. Que sera sera. But I do love my Sunny girl. Sometimes I wonder whether it's smart to lose yourself in crushing, overwhelming love when you know it won't last.

Yes, friends, this is where my time goes.