I decided to blog again after a 4-month vacation. So much for chronicling our lives. Boo. In a way it's hard to want to blog when I know no one is reading...

So in this 4 months, I have been a little busy. At the moment I have (I believe) pneumonia. This is day 11 and I still feel like death on a cracker. No fun taking care of little ones when you can barely brush your own teeth.

Also, I have produced my third child. It's a boy, Liam Marcus. He was born October 17 @ 12:36, and weighed 7 lbs, 4 oz. Another beautiful, wonderful, unassisted waterbirth. More on that later - I think it deserves its own post.


Also, our family tradition is have a baby, get a new job - and this time was no exception. When I was 30 weeks pg, Andy was laid off. Quelle nightmare. With 2 mortgages, 2 kids, a baby on the way, etc etc - it was really really scary. Happily, his former supervisor made a few phone calls to some people he knew, and before long, this wonderful wonderful company actually created a position for him. He started two weeks before Liam was born. This company is so so awesome. Every company says they are "family first" but this one really means it. Obviously he hadn't accrued leave yet. But. They gave him 3 days paid time off and let him borrow against his future earned vacation for two more days, so that he could be home the week after the birth. I LOVE this company. The project he was hired for is projected to profit $60 million (!) over the next couple years, so I hope we have finally landed somewhere stable and can be here for a long time.

This Christmas was a white Christmas! Soo exciting!