Shhh... it's quiet which almost never happens when I'm awake. Both babies are asleep in my bed, Andy is in the shower, and I am alone!

And I have a really, really greasy face. My SIL told me about some concoction the kindergarten teachers at school have been using on chapped lips and whatnot: equal parts vaseline, Vitamin E (oil? I think? I obviously didn't use very much of it, I don't know where the "equal parts" part came in or how that is supposed to work when it's OIL for crying out loud) and baby lotion. Supposedly it's great on her son's eczema. Well, first, her son doesn't have eczema, IMO, but super-dry skin. Eczema in this household is where the skin gets amazingly red, cracked open, swollen, and itchy/painful in every crease and across 50% of the body, and where the skin on his genitals bleeds. That's eczema. Anyway, the baby lotion or something burned Jaxom's skin where it is broken. Back to regular ol' vaseline for him. I may try mixing in just the vitamin E. I should have known better about the baby lotion. Even cetaphil and cerave burn him. Anyway. So I tried it on my face where I have super-dry skin. And somehow the solid part of it soaked in and all that is left is this wet, oily exxon-valdez slick. Yuck. It has been doing ok for my elbows. And the oatmeal vanilla baby lotion smells good.