My arm is wet and sticky because Imri mashed a grape into it.
I just clipped 90 bunny nails, brushed all the bunnies, and cleaned the bunny pens in less than an hour. That's gotta be a record.
We dawdled around but finally opened a bank account up here. Now I can not wait to get rid of F&M.
My new obsession is hair clippies for the baby girl. I made a couple, then Andy dropped my favorite in the toilet while pottying her on Sunday. Now I feel justified in getting more stuff to make a whole bunch more.
Our yard is fully-sodded, but there are so many weeds in it that it still has to be cut weekly. Bummer.
Macaroni Grill is soo good, but every time we eat there it makes me soo sick. Is it the bread, or the garlic-olive oil? Definitely a case against gluttony.
Speaking of gluttony, I weigh 110 and can still wear a size 2. However, I have this slight layer of fat over my stomach that I don't think will ever go away. :(
Last night in class they covered the whole book of Obadiah in like 20 minutes. I wanted to go deeper but they are doing Joel and maybe Hosea as well next week. How is that even possible?
I have a new dentist who talks to me like I'm 7. Yesterday I had a cleaning and when I met up with Andy to get the kids back, they were all so radiantly happy to see me. Made my day instantly better.
I figured out why a cleaning is called a "prophy". As in, prophylactic. As in, preventative. How did that word come to exclusively mean "condoms"? It's a great word. I'd like to be able to say it without making people snicker.
Going to the new bank and to buy clippie stuff. Then cleaning out Jaxom's room so we can steam-clean the carpet. If I can ever get them all clean at the same time, we can stop wearing shoes inside.
Posted by
wakeful dreamer