So I got this email via facebook, from someone Andy and I went to college with, and later worked with. For whatever reason, I can't stop thinking about it. Some might say I need to mind my own business, or that I don't have enough going on in my own life (I do), but I'll call it "concern". anyway.
"The stress of life got to [name], and so she moved out. She thought life might be better with this guy that had been hitting on her and worked himself into being her friend. She moved into his house since none of her friends and family had room for her and she doesn't make enough to have a place of her own. and to be fair the stress of life had gotten to me too and I wasn't as attentive to her as I used to be. she's ready to move out of his house cause I think she's found out that living in his house was worse than living with me. She's acting like she's realized that we are supposed to be together, but she wants some time living on her own with our kids (technically my step-kids). She seems like she likes being around me again and we are going to date once she's on her own. He has a real bad temper and would throw her out now if he found out she was planning on moving out. So in order to give her time to get her finances in order so she can move out i have to stay more in the shadows so he doesn't get too pissed and thow her out. My life is a real mess right now.
"I have started going to her church (she's Mormon), which I used to take her to, even though she stopped going years ago. The people in her church down here were too different from the people in New York where she started going to the Mormon church. I had a vision of our family being sealed in a Mormon Church and decided I needed to start going so maybe one day she'd start going. [step-kid's name] has started going with me.
"I am living with my grandparents again for now and trying to save up money. I get to see my kids a lot. [stepkid] is playing his 4th year of Midget Football and [stepkid] is cheering in Jr B. They get off the bus here every afternoon so my grandmother can help them with their homework. Then I take them to practice when they have it.
"We are still married and have no plans to get divorced anytime soon, which I hope will never be needed."
It kills me. By the way, this girl originally left her first husband for him. So basically what he has is a wife who doesn't mind leaving her husband when greener pastures come along. Why is he surprised? And now he posts every night, "hoping me and my wife get back together" and "lonely here without my family". And he's ok with her staying with another guy, using her body to make her way in the world. (Which I don't understand, since she's fairly unattractive and the times I have met her, unacquainted with the use of shampoo and a comb. Though looks aren't everything and I'm sure she has many other good qualities.)
I've had to hide his feed, because I just can't stand to read this stuff. I feel too sorry for the poor, lovesick jerk.