I want to blog, but I'm too worried about everything that's going on in my world right now to be able to formulate a single thought. I'm worried about a certain situation, and waiting to see what (if anything) will happen. And now it's the weekend, and so I'm waiting until at least Monday, maybe longer, maybe indefinitely. I feel so stupid. So in honor of that, here's a little survey I got on Myspace tonight.
1] Who has your heart?
If you're reading this, then probably it's you.
2] Perfect relationship?
Not with me. I'm really a hard person to love these days.
3] Which is more romantic: flowers or candy?
Bring me a live plant any day.
4] Are you wearing any jewelry?
Nope.
5] What did you do last night?
Went out to eat, put the baby to bed, watched a movie, went to sleep. I'm so lame.
6] Did you enjoy your last kiss?
Actually, it sucked. My spouse hates kissing on the mouth; I wonder if it's me.
7] Would you kiss that person, again?
Either I'll have to, or I won't.
8] Did you brush your teeth this morning?
Yes. And who would admit they didn't?
9] Have you ever been on the television?
Yes
10] What did you eat today?
A lot of hummus and Wheat Thins.
11] Do you like mustard?
Yes, of course.
12] What's the last thing you bought?
A serving tray.
13] Do you know your Dad's birthday?
Of course. Dec 29.
14] Where's the last place you went shopping?
The bookstore.
15] Did you sing in the shower today?
Of course.
16] When's the last time you cried?
Last night.
17] What is the worst thing the opposite sex can do?
Go for days without calling.
18] When did you go shopping last?
Last night.
19] Ever been told by someone that they are in love with you?
Yes, and I really hope he meant it. ????
20] What are you doing today?
Cleaning house.
21] Last movie you watched?
Paris, Je T'aime
22] Is your shirt new?
It's ancient.
23] Do you live near your boyfriend/girlfriend?
I'm not entirely sure I have one.
24] How do you feel about inter-racial relationships?
We're Americans... aren't we supposed to just pretend race doesn't exist?
25] Are you scared of bugs?
Please...
26] Are you a cuddler?
Somewhat. I tend to gravitate toward men who are. Why is that?
28] Do you dance?
Never in front of anyone else... I am such a dorky dancer.
29] What do you think of Eminem?
Ick.
30] Do you read?
Yes
31] Do you believe in love that lasts forever?
Yes
32] Who was the last person you couldn't take your eyes off of?
Jaxom
33] Last thing that made you cry?
Stress.
34] What's the last TV show you watched?
Probably the Office.
35] Do you like baseball?
It's ok.
36] Favorite sport to watch?
I'd rather have a tent stake driven into my temple than watch any sport on TV.
37] Last time you went out to eat?
Olive Garden late last night.
38] What are you doing tomorrow?
Working on Christmas gifts.
39] Where were you yesterday?
Home, then Oxford.
40] What is a bad habit of yours?
Buying fabric. I finally have the yarn mostly under control. But fabric, yeah.
Posted by
wakeful dreamer