I guess I shouldn't worry, after all - we've always had money, no one is going without anything they need, and we all have enough that we want too. But spending money makes me insane. And that doesn't stop me!
Last night it came to a point where Andy had to have new clothes for work. He is like me, shopping for clothes is what you do when you literally have nothing to wear. So we piled in the car after class last night and went shopping. And since we were there already, I bought a ton of clothes for Imri, this after spending all day yesterday sewing for her. I couldn't find anything for Jax - why are all little boy clothes so UGLY? Fortunately he can make it a few more months on his clothes from last spring. Obviously Little Girl can't. Anyway, then I got some jeans, and Andy got some jeans, and before I knew it, we had spent $400. Boo.
We are busting off home tomorrow to pick up our taxes and get them mailed off. Please IRS give me my money back soon!
Posted by
wakeful dreamer