yum. Happy day. A REALLY good day.

So my child has been actually in bed all day, sick. He woke up once and called for a bag of dried blueberries, ate a few, then said, "You know, I just really want to go back to sleep. Can you go into the computer room?" Uh, sure, son. Normally he would be crying for me to rub his back.

Now Imri is taking a nap and I am using the opportunity to eat lunch and horse around on the computer. Which I've already done once today. Meanwhile, I really should weed the flower beds before we get kicked out of the HOA.

I was looking at my brother's fb pictures of me. Here are some of my favorites:


Me and my dad at a wedding last summer. And my rear end? It was huge (I was pregnant!) but not that huge. The wind was blowing my skirt funny which is why I looked like this. Really. Maybe I should photoshop it..


Adam and I at the same wedding.


Us at the botanical gardens a couple years ago.



My brother captioned this one "My sister Karen, debating a life without boogers."


With some of my cousins at Thanksgiving. The one in the top right was falling out of her top all day. Not in a good way. Anti-nudity laws again....


My current fb profile pic, me and Imri on my 30th birthday.

And this one, the best photo of me EVER. (Ok, maybe not.) We were actually doing "Artie, the strongest man... in the WORLD!" from the Adventures of Pete and Pete. Artie is awesome. I threw this one in just to show that yes, I can laugh at myself.