I have a stalker. Not in a good way. It's my husband's cousin, and she's a freak. She's always been known in that side of the family as a girl with problems. For years she wouldn't leave the house unless she had to. She held her chin to her chest and never made even cursory eye contact with anyone. After a few years, they discovered that she had some kind of neck problem that kept her from being able to hold her head up. They had to Botox the muscles in her neck so that she could appear normal. As far as I know, she still is mildly agoraphobic and has no social interactions outside of her immediate family. Strange.

I met this girl once, years ago. Her family doesn't come around this branch of the family, even at the holidays, so I haven't given her much thought beyond the occasional bits of news that filter to us through my mother-in-law.

So now I get this. Interesting comments from someone not interested in me at all.

Freak.

Why does she care anyway? Who cares about Myspace anyway?

She needs a hobby NOT having to do with me.

I had decided to delete my account since I never use it, but didn't care enough to actually get around to it. Now I can't, because I don't want her to think I am hiding.

Lame.