My head is spinning.... so dizzy...

Andy and Jax have had a cold the last couple days. Slave driver that I am, I let Andy have about a 1-hour nap on Saturday, then made him get up and back to work. He washed dishes and made us a great supper, then cleaned up afterwards. And put the booster seat back together. And split wood for about an hour. And did a few other things. Poor guy. He was feeling really bad, but he's the only one that can do the heater. I can't lift the 200-lb logs.

Anyway, so Sunday morning I was helping Jax get ready, and all of a sudden I felt like I was going to puke. I sat there for a minute, hand pressed to my mouth, and stood up, and nearly fell on the floor. At first, I thought, "Am I PREGNANT?" It almost felt like it for an instant. But my ears are aching and I feel like I'm on a rollercoaster every time I move my head. Last night I was lying in bed, gripping the bed with all my might because even though I wasn't moving, it felt like the bed was trying to pitch me out. And this morning I managed to take a shower and wash Imri, but it took like an hour and I wanted to die the whole time.

And now it's 2:30 and Jax is still in his jammies. He brushed his teeth but refused to put on his jeans because he likes his jammies with the hammers and wrenches on them.

I have managed to make 2 pots of tea and put the clothes in the dryer. I just wish I could walk without staggering. It's like I been hittin the sauce again. ;)